This website https://www.nexvia.energy/en/ (here in after, the “Website”) uses tools to track navigation across the Website and the service user’s IP address, in order to improve and guarantee the Website’s services or technical functioning, distinguish you from other users, and analyse your browsing habits.
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the functioning and purposes of the cookies we use.
What’s a cookie?
According to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and e-Commerce, a cookie is any type of device placed on a user’s hard drive that is used to store and retrieve data.
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device, facilitating browsing, remembering your preferences and, in general, improving your browsing experience and helping to offer you information and services related to your interests. Cookies do not store sensitive information, such as your credit card or bank details, photographs, ID numbers or personal data, etc.
Current law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for operating this Website. Therefore, for any other type of cookie we need your permission.
What types of cookies do we use?
This Website uses different types of cookies, which can be classified as follows:
Types of cookies according to provenance:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are created and placed by the website you are visiting directly.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are created and placed on our Website by third-party services.
Types of cookies according to duration:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data while you are visiting a website, but they do not remain on the user’s hard drive after the session closes.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the user’s hard drive and can be accessed and processed by the cookie manager for a specified period of time.
Types of cookies according to purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies allow you to browse through our Website and use the different options or services it contains.”.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow our Website to remember information so that you can access the service according to your personal preferences (language, region from which you are visiting the website, or number of results to display when you are searching, for example).
- Statistics or performance cookies: these cookies allow us to track and analyse user behaviour on the website anonymously (number of visits or browsing criteria, for example).
- Behavioural marketing cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour in order to deliver more relevant advertising more efficiently on websites.
What cookies do we use on our Website?
Type: Strictly necessary
|CookieLawInfoConsent||nexvia.energy||GDPR plugin consent cookie GDPR cookie consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||nexvia.energy||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Required” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||nexvia.energy||This cookie is set by the WordPress GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user’s consent for cookies from the “Analytics” category.||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||nexvia.energy||Indicates whether the coolies have been viewed and accepted.||1 year|
Type: Statistics / performance
|_ga||nexvia.energy||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookies stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||nexvia.energy||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report on the performance of the website. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages visited anonymously.||1 year|
|_gat||nexvia.energy||This cookie is set by Google Universal Analytics to limit the request rate and data collection on high traffic sites.||1 year|
COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
How can I delete cookies?
The first time you visit this website, you can accept or reject cookies and change your cookie settings. Subsequently, you may, at any time, change or withdraw your consent through this Cookies Policy or configure your browser.
The main browsers provide options for blocking and deleting cookies, but the procedure may differ from one browser to another. To delete cookies, we recommend following the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your Internet browser. Here are the links of the most commonly used browsers and devices:
In the case of mobile devices, the browser usually has these options in the Settings section.
However, please note that setting the browser to reject cookies will not allow you to maintain user preferences and some pages may not be available.
Changes in the Cookies Policy
The Website reserves the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy, always in the terms permitted by current Spanish legislation. Therefore, we recommend reviewing this policy each time you visit our Website to keep up to date with any changes that may have taken place.
Personal data protection